RETURNS...EXCHANGES...SPECIAL ORDERS...OUT OF STOCK
Shipping Policy and How to Return or Exchange an Item with MULE
1) Shipping rates are automatically calculated, however, whenever your order is processed and weighed, if we can save you money on shipping, we will automatically reduce the shipping charges prior to processing your payment. We will NEVER increase your shipping rates unless we ask you first.
2) We ship primarily using USPS (United State Postal Service) Priority Mail unless otherwise noted. We always compare different carriers (UPS, USPS, and FedEx) to determine the best price for YOU. We will pick the least expensive, but fastest method of delivery and reduce the total on your order if we can save you money. That means if you ordered using Priority Mail but it's small and light and can go First Class Mail, we may send it that way and save you money...but we'll always call you first if we think your item can go a different way for less. That's just how we roll at Mule!
3) Priority Mail will get most items to their respective destinations within 2-3 days, based on USPS (United States Postal Service) guidelines. We require at least 1-2 days processing time, depending on the time of year. We will email you your tracking number and expected date of delivery. If you order on December 17, and we show a ship date of December 18, the USPS does not begin the 'count' on delivery until December 19, regardless of how early we get it to the Post Office on the 18th. Therefore, based on this math, an order that ships on December 18, doesn't start 'traveling' until December 19, so the 2-day expected delivery would be December 21 (2 days after December 19). Please keep in mind during busy times of the year, delays are possible due to weather (including weather at various sort facilities) and also due to the large volume of mail being processed at each stop from us to you.Need it faster or want it guaranteed in 2-3 days? We are happy to accommodate if you are willing to pay the upcharges. We can give you an idea up-front on expedited or guaranteed delivery, then you can decide. For this type of service, please call us: 601.856.5169.
How do I return an item?
We hope you never have to return an item, but, if you do, we are happy to be of assistance.
Since each case will be unique to the item purchased, it's hard for us to issue a 'general' return policy since we don't want to exclude anyone...or make the return policy 50 pages long. So, here are basics for all items, whether returning or exchanging:
All Returns and/or Exchanges:
1) Will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis and must meet certain qualifications (not worn to the field, not chewed, not damaged), etc... If it's our mistake, no worries-we will make it right at no expense to you.
2) Prior to returning any item, please call us first at 601-856-5169, since some items won't be eligible for a return or exchange, such as perishable items, if opened.
Returning an item to us is at your expense. If you are requesting a refund, we will refund the original purchase price of the product only, not to include shipping.
3) All returns, if exchanged for another item, must accompany money for return shipping back to you. To ship something back to you, please include a check or money order for $7.00, payable to MULE HUNTING CLOTHES INC. If the item you are exchanging for costs more, you will also need to include the difference for the price of the exchange.
We'll let you know how much when you call us.
4) It is the sole discretion of MULE HUNTING CLOTHES INC whether an item is eligible for a return and/or exchange.
Need to return something because it didn't fit or you didn't like it? As long as the item is in new condition-NEVER worn outside or damaged in any way, contact us as: 601.856.5169. Unless the issue is a warranty-issue, the customer is responsible for all shipping charges to and from MULE.
All returns should be mailed to:
MULE HUNTING CLOTHES
ATTN: MIKE FRANKLIN
19723 E 126TH ST N
COLLINSVILLE OK 74021
Refunds: If you want a refund, please state so and the reason when returning an item. If the clothing is in new condition, a refund will be issued for the purchase price of the product-NOT to include shipping. Any refund requests must be made within 7 days of receipt of the item. Refunds will be issued to the original method of payment. Refunds will be credited after merchandise is received and inspected with sole discretion as to condition to be determined by MULE HUNTING CLOTHES Inc. If the condition is deemed to be less than new condition, no refund will be issued and the item will be returned to the customer. Refunds are for merchandise only and not for any shipping or handling incurred.
Exchanges: No problem! If you want to return an item and exchange it for a different size/color/item, please state so when returning. All exchanges must be in new condition and accompanied with payment for $7.00 for return shipping back to you. Please make payment payable to MULE HUNTING CLOTHES. Any exchanges may be made within 30 days of receipt-as long as the item has not been worn outside and is in NEW condition. Exchanges will be made after the merchandise is received and inspected with sole discretion as to condition to be determined by MULE HUNTING CLOTHES Inc. If the condition is deemed to be less than new condition, no exchange will be made and the item will be returned to the customer.
Special Order Request Policy:
If you have special request about color combinations, sizing or product attributes not found listed on our website, we can special order for you. Not all requests for a special product order will be accepted. Some things we just cannot do. All special order requests must be made by phone and paid for at the time we accept your request. Once the clothing item is produced, it will be shipped to you and it becomes yours and is outside our return and refund policy.
Shipping Costs If We Messed Up:
If we made a mistake on your order or if the product is deemed to be defective, we will assume all costs back to you and apply credit for the cost of shipping the incorrect/defective item to us. Any item deemed defective will be the sole discretion of MULE HUNTING CLOTHES Inc. The correct item will not be sent, nor credit issued for shipping, until the incorrect item is received. The cost of any shipping upgrade request is to be paid by the customer prior to shipment. If the item is being returned for any reason other than listed in this section, please see Refunds or Exchanges above.
Out of Stock Policy:
The most important thing to keep in mind when ordering is that our stock balances fluctuate throughout the day with sales demand and stock that we receive from the manufacturer. Items are constantly being sold and our stock is constantly being replenished. If the item is identified as "Out of Stock", we can back-order order the item for you and ship it as soon as we get it. Most out of stock or back-order items ship within 6-8 weeks.
We make every effort to have a true and accurate representation of all in-stock and out-of-stock items online. If for some reason, we are out-of-stock on an item you ordered, we will contact you by phone and/or email to let you know and provide you with a few options. We will make every effort to limit this inconvenience...we just wanted you to be aware that we might have to contact you.
All products (except refurbished items) come with a warranty against manufacturer defect or failure for a period of 30 days from the date of purchase. This warranty covers replacement or repair of the product, at our discretion, but excludes any item with excessive wear/tear. Any item worn to the field showing excessive wear is not eligible for this warranty. Repair due to excessive use or stress causing material failure or wear will be at customer's expense. The warranty covers normal use only during the warranty period. The decision of what is excessive use or stress is at the sole discretion of MULE HUNTING CLOTHES Inc. If the item has been washed and put into a dryer, this warranty is void.
The customer is responsible for all shipping costs to get the item to MULE HUNTING CLOTHES. If the item is found to be covered under this warranty policy, MULE will ship the product, after it is repaired or replaced, back to the customer free of charge. In the event the item(s) are not covered under the warranty, the customer is responsible for all shipping charges to and from MULE.
To return an item for warranty inspection, please send to:
MULE HUNTING CLOTHES
19723 E 126TH ST N
COLLINSVILLE OK 74021-6269
We want you to be satisfied with our products and with our service so we will work with you within reason. Please contact us with any questions at 601.856.5169 or email us at: email@example.com.
Thank you for choosing MULE...the home of All Day Tough, All Day Comfort clothing made in the USA!
- NEW! Comfort-Tuff
- Hunting Vests
- Jackets & Coats
- Just For Kids
- Chap Suspenders
- Chap Belt
- Game Bags & Hoods
- Gear Bags
- Transmitter Holster
- T-shirts and Caps
- Repair Kits
- Where to Buy
- Wash and Care Instructions
- Gift Certificate